EPTISA Regional Office for SEE provides a range of technical assistance services to improve the environmental infrastructure conditions in the region including:
- Water supply and sanitation systems;
- Wastewater treatment;
- Solid waste collection, treatment and disposal;
- Sanitary landfills;
- Soil remediation; etc.
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies;
- Works supervision and management;
- Design, implementation, operation and maintenance of environmental infrastructure services;
- Preparation of projects, technical specifications, procurement plans, and tender dossiers;
- Planning and preparation of project documentation and IPA application in compliance with relevant EU directives;
- Formulation of investment plans;
- Production of environmental impact assessments, etc.