Due to the growing business opportunities, EPTISA, through its Regional office for Southeast Europe, is constantly seeking to expand its resources by recruiting a qualified business developers, project managers and supporting staff for its base operation in Belgrade.
Besides, to implement projects in the region we draw on our network of individual free-lance consultants. Our office implements numerous projects in SEE countries and continually competes for new ones. This offers opportunities for different highly experienced professionals in a multitude of technical fields we are working in. We are seeking experienced international and local consultants to work on our projects from the moment they are launched
The consultants with the following experience/skills are highly valued:
- Proven experience in the CEE/SEE region and/or the Balkan countries;
- Experience with IFIs funded projects;
- Experience with EU regulations and EC project procedures;
- Experience with EU procurement, reporting and visibility procedures;
- Know-how transfer commitment;
- Exceptional management, reporting, networking and communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Treated with strict confidence, your resume will be included in our experts’ database and we will contact you when we have suitable project opportunity matching your profile.
You can also check our right navigation menu for current job opportunities in the SEE region.