Donor: EC Delegation to the FYRoM
Budget: 800,000 EUR
The main purpose of this project is to assist the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning, the Central Finance and Contracts Department in the Ministry of Finance as well as the JKP Vodovod i kanalizacija Prilep in preparation of the design and tender documents for the sewerage network rehabilitation and extension and the construction of Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) on a green field site (design Population 95,000 P.E) for the city of Prilep.
Overall objective of the project is to achieve wastewater quality complying with the EU Directives related to wastewater collection and treatment in Prilep through:
- Rehabilitation and extension of the wastewater collection system;
- Construction of a Waste Water Treatment Plant for the City of Prilep.
The contract has two specific objectives:
Objective 1: Preparation of the design ant the tender dossiers for works covering the rehabilitation and extension of the sewerage network and construction of a WWTP.
Objective 2: Preparation of the tender dossier for the construction supervision of works.
Specific activities carried out by Eptisa include:
- Review of the existing situation, implementation of additional studies, modeling and analysis of alternative solutions;
- Development of the Preparatory Phase Survey and selection of the best option;
- Detailed design for rehabilitation and extension of the sewerage network and outline design for the WWTP: a) detailed design for the sewerage network rehabilitation and extension as required to be included in the tender dossier according to the FIDIC Red Book conditions of contract 1999 edition; b) outline design for the WWTP as required to be included in the tender dossier according to the FIDIC Yellow Book conditions of contract 1999 edition; c) Preparation of Technical Specifications and the Bill of Quantities for the sewerage network and Employer requirements and schedules for the WWTP; d) Development of works cost estimates.
- Preparation of two Tender Dossiers for works: a) Sewerage network rehabilitation and extension (FIDIC Red Book conditions of contract 1999 edition); b) WWTP construction ( FIDIC Yellow Book conditions of contract 1999 edition).
- Preparation of Tender Dossier for Supervision Contract: a) Analysis of the requirements of the national construction law and the relevant secondary legislation; b) Preparation of Terms of References and Tender Dossier for the Contract for Supervision of the works contracts.
For further details related to this project please contact: Mr. Dragan Kostadinov, Project Director, e-mail: email@example.com