Budget: 500,000 EUR
The overall objective of the project is to improve the health service delivery in Kosovo (UNSCR 1244) through strengthening of Kosovo Health Sector institutions and coordination mechanisms between principle health institutions, stakeholders and international donors.
The purpose of this project is to acquire better understanding of the Health Sector in Kosovo in order to strengthen the institutional capacity and technical skills of its institutions through promotion and improvement of inter-institutional and donor coordination. The project will examine the possibilities for advancement of Kosovo health sector by means of SWAP feasibility study and mapping primarily in the fields of: (a) institutional and management capacities at all levels; (b) Legislative framework and (c) Kosovo Health Information System (HIS). The SWAP aims to cover the whole set of institutional and managerial functions, including policy definitions, planning, financial management, procurement and human resources development.
Type of services to be provided by the Consultant:
- Implementation of SWAP feasibility study for the Kosovo Health Sector;
- Analysis of Kosovo Health Sector Legal Framework;
- Assessment of Kosovo Health Information System;
- Identification of existing staff managerial capacities in the MoH and MHD;
- Analysis of the public awareness in the public health sector;
- Training needs assessment; Organization of study visits and trainings.
For further details related to this project please contact EPTISA Regional Office for Southeast Europe, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org