Donor: European Commission
Budget: EUR 8,955,440
The overall objective of the project is to assist the four Partner Countries in (1) finalising the preparation of the specific Country Housing Projects within the joint Regional Housing Programme, and (2) in their subsequent implementation so as to provide sustainable housing solutions in line with international best practices and to the benefit of those most in need.
The Regional Housing Programme targets close to 74,000 people or 27,000 households and foresees three eligible housing solutions:
- Provision of flats and houses through building, reconstruction, renovation or purchase;
- Provision of construction materials;
- Accommodation in social welfare institutions.
Direct assistance will be provided through two phases:
Phase I – Support to the preparation of four specific Country Feasibility Reports and an Update of TA Concept for Phase II.
Phase II: Support to Implementation of the Country Housing Projects in the Four Partner Countries:
- Support to the Establishment of the PIUs – organisation and structure, recruitment of management and staff, etc.;
- Production of a CHP Implementation Manuals and Templates;
- Building the capacity of PIUs and Implementing Institutions – Training in Financial Management, Procurement, Contract Administration and Monitoring;
- Assisting the PIUs in the Development of Designs – Preparing standardised templates for design briefs and tenders, review of designs, ensuring compliance with the Client’s requirements;
- Supporting the PIUs in drafting tender dossiers and contract documentation for Supply and Works contracts;
- Supporting the PIUs in Supervision Activities;
- Provision of Detailed Information and Data for Reporting on CHPs’ Progress with Agreed Key Impact Indicators;
- Project Management and Backstopping.
For more information about this project, please contact EPTISA’s Regional Office for Southeast Europe at: email@example.com