Donor: Cohesion Funds
Budget: 2,280,222 EUR
The overall objective of this project financed through SOP Environment (2007-2013) is to contribute to the fulfilment of the ESOP Priority no.1 objectives, which is to rehabilitate the water and wastewater infrastructure in Dolj County, Romania.
This project’s purpose is to provide technical assistance during the execution works for Red Book FIDIC works contract and to ensure compliance with the requirements of Directive 98/83/EC on the quality of water intended for human consumption in the project area. In addition, the project is implemented according to the Application Form and approved Feasibility Study and in compliance with the Financing Agreement, so that project objectives are to be achieved on time.
The project team will, amongst others, peform the following tasks:
- Technical assistance for general management;
- Support for the management of the project for UIP;
- Elaboration of the tender dossiers and support in tendering procedures;
- Technical assistance from the designer for the Red FIDIC contracts for which the consultant prepared tender preparation;
- Update of the Master Plan for Dolj County and preparing the investment program for phase II (2014-2018);
- Implementation of GIS system for Craiova, Filiasi and Calafat localities;
- Elaboration of a modern hydraulic system of the water supply and sewerage networks for Craiova, Filiasi and Cafalat localities;
- Publicity campaign; and
- Preparation of the project reports according to the requirements of ToR.
For further details related to this project please contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org