Donor: Cohesion funds
Budget: 3,249,117 EUR
The overall objective of this project financed through SOP Environment (2007-2013) is to rehabilitate, modernize and develop water, waste water treatment and sewerage infrastructure of Dolj County, in order to meet requirements of the Sectoral Operational Programme Environment, the Accession Treaty, the Council Directive 98/83/EC on the quality of water intended for human consumption.
This project’s purpose is to provide technical assistance for the Contracting Authority by supervising the implementation of 13 works contracts for water and wastewater systems improvement infrastructure in Dolj County, Romania.
This project will cover the following activities:
- Supervision of 13 works contracts, 7 according to FIDIC Red Book and 6 according to FIDIC Yellow Book and Law 10/1995 regarding the quality in construction,
- Administration of the Contract,
- Preparation of the project reports, according to the requirements of the ToR.
The tasks are divided into 6 stages, including:
- Pre-Construction Phase;
- Construction Phase;
- Works Contracts Close Out;
- Defects Notification Period;
- Contract Completion and Reporting.
For further details related to this project please contact EPTISA office at: email@example.com