The social and economic perception of our work is most important to Eptisa. In this sense, increasing the institutional capacities of the developing countries is a priority and Eptisa seeks to improve the citizen’s way of living.
We have a wide experience in the preparation and implementation of social and economic development strategies, institutional strengthening and capacity building of authorities at all levels and has successfully coordinated and implemented a number of similar projects in the region. Our services include:
- Technical assistance in economic and regional development;
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building of public authorities;
- Enterprise restructuring;
- Tourism planning, marketing and management;
- Rural development and agriculture;
- Good governance;
- Judiciary reform, provision of legal aid and access to justice;
- Labour market and social policy;
- Employment and human resources development;
- Vocational education and training;
- Human rights protection, inclusion of minorities and vulnerable groups;
- Public awareness and education.
An efficient, responsive, transparent and accountable public administration is the basic means through which government strategies to achieve the Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) can be implemented. We provide a range of services to help reform of public administration to achieve these goals:
- Decentralisation of public administration;
- Personnel management;
- Public finance/financial management;
- Institutional development and strengthening of government institutions;
- Education system and development strategies in public administration;
- Regulatory reforms.
Download our GRANT SCHEME MANAGEMENT SECTOR booklet
Download our GENERAL SUPPORT TO PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION booklet
Download our PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGEMENT SECTOR booklet
Download our SOCIAL INCLUSION SECTOR booklet
Check our key sector department references.