Budget: € 148,000
The project included elaboration of the Strategic Plan for Ports of the Region of Galicia. This study revolved around three principal concepts:
- Analysis of the current situation of the ports of Galicia in terms of economy, technology, users and environment in the regional framework of action;
- Elaboration of a strategic document comprised of different alternatives and under different scenarios of market development in the local activities framework;
- Layout an action plan that will enable the implementation of the objectives agreed with Ports of Galicia.
Types of services:
- Analysis and diagnose of current situation: (Document revision, previous studies, legislation and administration procedures, environmental assessment, socio-economic report, port statistics and market shares);
- Port planning: (SWOT analysis, economic evaluation regarding infrastructures, market share, competitors, growth opportunities in a social and governmental context, meetings, periodic reports, client management, etc.);
- Strategy layout and action plan: (Elaboration of a clear and realistic document that is accessible to authorities, ports and end users.