Budget: € 499,992
- Provide expert advice and assistance on project implementation and contract management related to roads investment and construction projects;
- Provide continued on the job training to project managers in the PIU tasked with project implementation; and
- Assist in the preparation of future road investment projects.
In particular the Consultant will assist the Projects Implementation Team in implementing the ongoing and planned investments in the national roads network and other as may be identified and developed during the implementation of this TA.
The project consists of:
- Assistance to the Project Implementation Team to manage the entire procurement cycle;
- Assistance in preparation of tender documents including technical specifications and cost estimates, and other procurement documents;
- Assistance in preparation of invitation packages for selection of consultants;
- Assistance to the Project Implementation Team with reviews of contract technical documentation (drawings, specifications, BoQs etc.) and environmental impact assessment reports prepared by other consultants and preparation of reports for the government and foreign Donors on implementation of the Projects; and
- Consultancy in the fields of highway design techniques, required standards, construction procedures and environmental issues.
For more information about this project, please contact EPTISA’s Regional Office for Southeast Europe at: firstname.lastname@example.org