We provide a range of technical assistance to clients in both public and private sector from SEE countries, to improve their environmental management performance in the following fields:
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building of environmental authorities at all levels;
- Environmental policy, regulations, and enforcement;
- Environmental assessment and audit;
- Waste management (municipal solid waste, industrial and hazardous waste, etc.);
- Water resources management, RBM and flood control;
- Industrial pollution control and risk management;
- Air quality management;
- Soil pollution and soil remediation;
- Forestry, nature conservation and biodiversity;
- Regional and urban sustainable development;
- Environmental information, communication and public awareness;
- Environmental due-diligence.
Download our ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SECTOR booklet
We are developing environmentally sound energy services to a wide range of clients in SEE which help alleviate poverty and support broader economic development.
Our fields of expertise comprise:
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building of different energy authorities in SEE;
- Development and implementation of energy strategies, policies and action plans;
- Approximation of energy legislation towards EU standards and Acquis Communautaire;
- Support in participation of relevant bodies/institutions in the EC mechanisms including Energy Community Treaty (EnCT);
- Energy economics;
- Design of energy efficiency and renewable energy measures and options;
- Design and implementation of different energy demonstration projects;
- Development of pre-feasibility and feasibility studies in the RES and EE sectors;
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Options;
- Climate Change Policy Support.
Download our ENERGY SECTOR booklet
EPTISA has strong background in carrying out demanding projects related to agriculture, cadastre and land management.
We provide effective solutions across the following fields:
- Design and development of real estate registry and cadastral information system;
- Mapping: cartography, ortophoto and digital terrain model generation;
- Cadastre, land use and land regularisation;
- Design, development, update and implementation of a geographical information systems;
- Institutional strengthening and capacity building of agriculture, pshytosanitary and food safety authorities at all levels;
- Support to the approximation of national legislation to EU acquis in the area of food and agriculture.
Download our IT, LAND ADMINISTRATION AND AGRICULTURE SECTOR booklet
Please check our recent sector department references.