Donor: Railway Infrastructure Administator
Budget: € 951,750
The aim of the project was to provide support to the Railway Infrastructure Administrator in the design of one of the sections (Mondragon-Elorrio) of the high speed railway line Vitoria-Bilbao-San Sebastian (western part).
Activities carried out throughout the project included:
- Alignment alternatives study based on Preliminary Design;
- Conceptual Design based on technical, economical and environmental criteria;
- Detailed design of the infrastructure, including superstructure, cable crossings, posts anchors in viaducts, etc;
- Support to the works direction regarding design changes from the basic design;
- Assistance on specific solutions in critical conceptions of the design.