Donor: EU – IPA
Budget: 785,500 €
The overall objective of the project is to improve the living conditions of the population of Albania through alignment with the EU standards of the treated sewerage water discharged into rivers, lakes and the sea. In order to alleviate the existing serious deficiencies in the water supply and sanitation sector, the Government of Albania has decided to improve drastically the water supply and sewage collection and treatment services, mainly in the touristic coastal areas.
The Project is aimed to achieve its objective by performing:
- Supervision services for the implementation of one works and three supply contracts related to the construction of over 30 km of gravity pipes, 1.15 km of main transmission pipe, manholes, house connections and 6 pumping stations;
- Supervision of Supplies, including installation of machinery and equipment;
- Monitoring of Defects Notification Period for all works and supply contracts.
Specific activities carried out by Eptisa include:
- Daily supervision and coordination of the implementation of the works and the three supplies contracts;
- Preparation and submission of Quality Assurance & Quality Control Manual;
- Planning and preparation of cash flow forecasts for all contracts;
- Review and approve the Contractors’ working/shop drawings;
- Full backstopping support.
For further details related to this project please contact our office at: email@example.com