Donor: European Union
Budget: 1,835,100 EUR
This project is part of the southern Serbia electricity development network which will provide improved and reliable power supplies for the region as well as energy transfers to/from FYROM and Greece through the 400 kV OHL (financed by EU under CARDS 2006 with 28M EUR, and currently under construction).
The project will facilitate economic development in southern Serbia by providing power access for investments and economic activities along Corridor 10. Project main beneficiary is Elektromreza Srbije (EMS).
The project consists of:
- Preparation of Technical Specifications and Tender Dossier for the Supply Contract;
- Preparation of Technical Specifications and Tender Dossier for Design & Works Contract;
- Project supervision of Supply of HV Transformer 300/300/x MVA, 400/110/x kV for SS Leskovac 2 and HV Transformer 300/300/x MVA, 400/110/x kV for SS Vranje 4;
- Design and Construction supervision of Substations 400/110 kV Vranje-4 & Leskovac-2, with use of FIDIC Yellow Book (Design-Build)) and of the local Law on planning and construction;
- Supervision of remaining works on construction of OHL Leskovac-Vranje-FYRoM border, with use of FIDIC Red Book (Construction);
- Assisting the Contracting Authority in the evaluation process for the selection of the contractor for the supply contract and for the works contract;
- Advising EMS on project and site management issues, progress assessment and verification issues;
- Establishing and assisting in QA/QC procedures through witnessing and certification of acceptance testing at site and in workshops;
- Review of contractors’ quality assurance plans for design and procurement and works.
For more details about this project please contact EPTISA’s Project Manager, Mr. Nenad Zivanovic at: email@example.com