Donor: IPA (EU)
Budget: 910,750 €
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the improvement of the health and environmental conditions in the coastal regions through the construction of an adequate and sustainable sewerage infrastructure while encouraging economic growth through improved services.
The purpose of the present service contract is to obtain the supervision for the construction of sewerage systems in Velipoja and Shkodra financed under IPA 2007 Programme for Albania by enabling an efficient implementation of the related works contract, with focus on quality and time within the constraints of the budget. The concerned components of the IPA measure include construction of a new sewerage system and WWTP in the city of Velipoja and the new sewerage system in industrial area of Shkoder municipality in north-west Albania.
Specific activities carried out by Eptisa include:
- Participation in the Works Tender Evaluation;
- Start up and Mobilization (Checking the Contractor’s Bonds, Guaranties, Insurances; Issuing the Commencement order);
- On-site supervision, co-ordination, and administration of contracts;
- Review and approving of the Contractor’s working drawings and possible modifications to the detailed design;
- Preparation of a Site Procedures Manual which shall specify the requirements, procedures and guidelines for all main activities necessary for the Works to run smoothly, as well as preparation of a Supervisor’s Quality Assurance Manual;
- Approval of the Contractors Works Programme;
- Environmental Management / Health and safety monitoring;
- Quantity and Cost Control, Measurement and Payment;
- Regular site inspections to check the quality of the workmanship and health and safety practice;
For further details related to this project please contact EPTISA’s Regional Office for SEE at: firstname.lastname@example.org