Due to the growing business, EPTISA Regional office for SEE is constantly seeking to expand its resources by recruiting qualified business developers, project managers and support staff.
Besides, to implement numerous projects in SEE countries we draw on our network of individual free-lance consultants. This offers opportunities for different highly experienced professionals in a multitude of technical fields we are working in. We are seeking experienced international and local consultants to work on our projects from the moment they are launched. The consultants with the following experience/skills are highly valued:
- Proven experience in the CEE/SEE region and/or the Balkan countries;
- Experience with IFIs funded projects;
- Experience with EU regulations and EC project procedures;
- Experience with EU procurement, reporting and visibility procedures;
- Know-how transfer commitment;
- Exceptional management, reporting, networking and communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
Treated with strict confidence, your resume will be included in our experts’ database and we will contact you when we have suitable project opportunity matching your profile.
You can also check below for current job opportunities in the SEE region.
- Senior and Junior Non Key Experts for Natura 2000
- Process engineer for WWTP projects
- Highly Qualified IT Experts
- Senior and Junior Experts for EPTISA SEE
- Qualified Energy experts for projects in the region
Senior and Junior Non Key Experts (4 positions) required for the EU funded project “EU for Natura 2000 in Serbia”
The project “EU for Natura 2000 in Serbia” is funded by the European Union, managed by the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Serbia, and implemented by a consortium led by Eptisa Southeast Europe d.o.o. Main institutional beneficiaries of the project are the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Institute for Nature Conservation of Serbia. The overall objective of the project is to assist the Republic of Serbia to carry out preparation for establishment of Natura 2000 network, in context of the preparation for EU accession. The project will be implemented in the period May 2019 – May 2021
For its WWTP projects in the Balkan region Eptisa is currently looking for experienced process engineer
Qualifications and general professional experience
- University Degree in process engineering;
- Minimum 5 years professionalworking experience in engineering field;
- Working knowledge of English language.
- Assignments in design and/or construction and/or supervision of WWTP;
- Assignments in supervision of works even in Project of different nature;
- Engineering license issued by relevant authority;
- Experience in design-build FIDIC conditions contracts.
All interested candidates are invited to submit their detailed CVs in the EU format to: email@example.com
EPTISA is continuously looking for various highly qualified IT Experts for our projects all over Southeast Europe
Skilled international and local professionals experienced in software and database development and programming, with strong background in development of complex information and forecasting systems preferably in the field of agriculture, environment and energy, are invited to submit their detailed CVs in the EU format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior and Junior Experts for EPTISA’s Operations in the SEE Region
EPTISA (www.eptisa.com) is the leading consulting and engineering group from Spain with more than 2,100 permanent employees worldwide, over 170 million euro revenue per year and over 200 projects implemented in more than 50 countries around the world.
EPTISA Regional Office for South East Europe (www.eptisasee.com) co-ordinates all the managerial, commercial and technical activities of EPTISA in the whole Western Balkans. The office is specialised in the provision of technical assistance to public institutions (mainly through IFI-funded projects) in all the IPA countries including Albania, BiH, Croatia, Kosovo (UNSCR 1244), FYROM, Montenegro, and Serbia. As a result, the company is applying to many different projects and is in a constant need for senior and junior long-term and short-term experts in the following fields:
1) Civil and Environmental Engineers: Transport Engineers, Municipal Engineers, Water Supply and Wastewater Engineers, etc.
Graduated engineers experienced in the development of feasibility studies, in the preparation of conceptual and final designs and tender documents, and in the supervision of works for all kinds of infrastructures (roads, water supply schemes, landfills, sewerage systems, municipal infrastructure, etc.). Knowledge of PRAG and/or FIDIC will be an advantage;
2) Architects: Graduated architects with experience in the design and works supervision of new buildings (mainly public buildings) following the local construction practices and regulations and also the IFI procedures;
3) Environmental Management Specialists: with a strong background in the fields of waste/water/air/industrial pollution/biodiversity and nature conservation; environmental policy; environmental law approximation; environmental economics/finance; institutional strengthening and capacity building of environmental authorities; environmental monitoring and planning; environmental assessment; communication/PR in the environmental management field, etc.
4) Other Positions: Lawyers, economists, IT and GIS specialists, surveyors, education experts, public health specialists, energy and mining experts, public administration reform experts, electrical and mechanical engineers, rural development specialists, PR and communications experts, SME and regional development experts, etc.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs in English (preferably EU format) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com There is no deadline for applications.
We particularly invite experts from all Western Balkan countries to send their applications.
Qualified Energy experts for projects in the region
As a result of our growing activity in the energy sector in the region of SEE, EPTISA is searching for qualified international and local experts to cover the following areas:
- Energy Efficiency and RES;
- Energy Markets Development;
- Issues related to implementation of the Energy Community Treaty;
- Technical Codes and Commercial Agreements;
- Tariffs / Pricing;
- Regulatory Procedures;
- Energy forecasts and energy balance, etc.
The ideal candidate would have to fulfill the following requirements: Qualifications and skills
- Minimum University degree in Law, Economics, Engineering or other relevant discipline or 15 years of relevant professional experience;
- Fully computer literate, and
- Fluency in English.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in transition economies is preferred;
- Experience with the Energy Community of Southeast Europe would be an advantage.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in advisory role on developing and/or implementing policies including studies related to energy efficiency and RES; energy markets development and/or regulation; energy related policies and strategic planning; developing and/or reviewing technical/operational codes (grid/trade/metering/ customer codes) and commercial agreements; developing and/or price review of tariffs for electrical utilities; licence review and monitoring, and/or market monitoring;
- Experience with at least 3, but preferably more projects in the field of energy.
For all positions, previous experience in EU or SEE countries is absolutely mandatory. If you are interested and qualified based on the above requirements, please send us your updated CV, preferably in EU format to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org