Budget: € 2,540,000
The project included consulting services, profit engineering and execution management for the World Trade Center Hotel complex in Barcelona at a total surface of 19,885 m2 (214,040 sq.ft). The project’s main services included: gym, private club, hairdresser, indoor swimming pool, ball room, private suits, parking lot.
The project included the following tasks:
- Works supervision;
- Complete structural design and on-site supervision of the hotel structure;
- Complete detail engineering of the structures, the final statical calculations, construction system studies;
- Documentation for planning and building permissions, liaison with building authorities;
- Follow-up of the works and the constructors quality assurance plan;
- Surveillance and control in the fulfillment of safety and health restrictions.
Overall project value was estimated at € 36,421,300