Donor: EBRD / EIB / KfW
Budget: 3,888,922 €
The main objective of this consulting assignment is the supervision of the contracted civil works for the upgrade of 1,500 km of Secondary and Local Roads in Albania. The country’s road network comprises 3,412 km of national roads administered by the Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MoPWT) and directly managed by the General Roads Department (GRD), and about 12,000 km of local roads.
For the next three years, a strategically composed team of local and international engineers will be responsible for supervision of the contracted civil works, including monitoring, inspection, and reporting supervision activities with direct support to the Albanian Development Fund (ADF), that is implementing all the project components.
Specific activities carried out by Eptisa, among others, include:
- Overall management and supervision of the works contract;
- Communication and facilitation of communication among all necessary parties;
- Arranging the taking over of all finished subprojects;
- Advise ADF on all matters related to the execution of the contracts, including processing of the Contractors’ claims;
- Approve the Contractors’ work programmes, cash flows and the sources of materials;
- Overall project management and backstopping.
For more information about the Secondary and Local Roads Project and our activities in the region, please contact email@example.com