Budget: 3,993,600 €
The main objective of the project is the supervision of design and construction of priority sections on the motorway Banja Luka – Doboj, section Prnjavor – Doboj. This section will play a key role not only in providing a financial boost to the development of the BiH economy, but it will also have significant impact on the entire region.
The project objectives include:
- Assisting and advising the Employer in administration of the Contract for the Design and Build of new Motorway and all associated facilities;
- Performing the role of “the Engineer” according to the FIDIC Conditions of Contracts for Plant and Design-Build and the Particular Conditions as agreed under the Construction (Main Works) Contract and administration the Works Contracts;
- Ensuring the smooth implementation and the satisfactory completion of the Works Contracts within the allocated budget, the environmental requirements, quality standards and according to the time-scale stated in the Contract;
- Fulfilling the reporting requirements of the project.
Specific activities carried out by Eptisa include:
- Reviewing Contractors’ design proposal and making recommendations to the Employer as to their compliance;
- Financial management of the civil works Contracts and follow ¨C up of Contractors’ work programme and monitoring cash-flow in relation to the planned schedules;
- Regular visits to all construction works in progress to observe Contractors’ progress;
- Day-to-day construction supervision of construction works in accordance with FIDIC Yellow Book Conditions of Contract;
- Issuance of variation orders and advising on any claims or contractual problems;
- Preparation of progress, technical and contractual reports.
For further details related to this project please contact our office at: email@example.com