Budget: 2,996,600 €
The purpose of the project is to demolish the existing Dormitory Building (A,B,C blocks) at Etiler Police Vocational Academy and 40 schools to reconstruct a new Dormitory Building, having minimum 600 students capacity (Dormitory Building shall service for 400 male students and 200 female police students – approximately 30.000 sqm construction area) and 40 schools (approximately 240.000 sqm construction area), since existing buildings are found economically infeasible to retrofit and also existing buildings do not functionally satisfy the required demands of the Directorate of Istanbul Etiler Police Vocational Education Centre and the Provincial Directorate of National Education .
Activities carried out:
- Data Collection;
- Topographic Survey;
- Geotechnical investigations – Soil Survey;
- Preparation and completion of all architectural and engineering designs (structural, mechanical, electrical, infrastructure connections, landscaping, etc.) of the buildings including calculations, drawings and specifications of the works, prepare detailed bills of quantities, cost analysis and estimation which all to be included in the works bidding documents;
- Preparation of Tender Documents for Works Contract;
- Assistance to the Client for acquisition of all required documents for contractors’ questions about the construction Works during tendering stage;
- Supervision of the works and engineering services during the construction period and during the Defects Liability / Maintenance period according to FIDIC Red Book Contract Conditions; and
- Contract Management.