Budget: 15,776,046 €
The main objective of this assignment was to set up a (ROM) necessary to gather and assess the activities and results on projects in the field and to report on progress in order to maintain and where possible improve the quality of external co-operation activities through timely, independent, well-targeted information in project implementation.
The consultant was responsible for organizing, preparing and conducting monitoring missions in the countries of each respective project and for the preparation of reports ensuring full and rigorous quality control by accessing first-hand information, through qualitative and quantitative surveys, interviews with relevant stakeholders and KPIs meeting close monitoring.
Some of the projects monitored and evaluated included:
- Capacity support for sustainable management of energy resources in Western Africa;
- Use of Jatropha plant to improve sustainable renewable energy development and create income-generating activities: an integrated approach to ensure sustainable livelihood conditions and mitigate land degradation effects in rural areas of Ghana;
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency for Niue;
- North pacific ACP renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Programme (North Rep) : Marshall Islands components;
- Capacity support for sustainable management of Energy Resources in The Pacific Region;
- Local Development in Dominican Republic-Haiti and renewable energy production through Biomass Generation;
- Rural electrification development in Dominican Republic base on Renewable Energy Resources;
- Capacity support for sustainable management of Energy Resources in the Caribbean Region.