Donor: EU co-financed (OP Environment 2007-2013)
Budget: 800,000 EUR
The overall objective of this project is the supervision of Water Collection System and Wastewater Treatment of Agglomeration Cakovec. Works will include construction, mechanical, technological, electrical and other works, according to the Building Act (OG 153/13) and the Physical Planning Act (Official Gazette 153/13) and FIDIC Red Book and FIDIC Yellow Book.
This contract consists of supervision over the execution of construction of wastewater collection and control of the design and construction of the wastewater treatment plant and sludge treatment, which more specifically consists of the following activities:
- Activity 1 – Supervision services during the Reconstruction and Modernization of the Waste Water Treatment System;
- Activity 2 – Supervision services during the Construction of a new Sewerage networks;
- Activity 3 – Supervision services during the Reconstruction and rehabilitation of the existing system.
Supervision will be carried out in accordance with the FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design and Construction (FIDIC Yellow Book – Activity 1) and FIDIC conditions of contract for construction (FIDIC Red Book – Activity 2 and 3), the Building Act (NN 153/13) and Physical Planning Act (Official Gazette 153/13).
The multidisciplinary team of experts will be responsible for the following activities:
- Supervision of reconstruction and modernisation of WWTP;
- Supervision of preparation of detailed design;
- Provide necessary liaison and coordination between all parties involved in project;
- Efficient administration of the Project according to FIDIC;
- Daily supervision of construction works, etc.
For further details related to this project please contact our office in Zagreb at email@example.com