Donor: EU – PHARE
Budget: € 142,530
The overall objective of the project was to strengthen the administrative capacity of the structures within the road sector with the main scope of ensuring the increase of the performance related to the management of the structural instruments (European Fund for Regional Development and the Cohesion Fund).
The specific objective of the project was to improve the knowledtge and skills of the staff involved in the management of the structural instruments in the transport sector.
Types of services provided within the project included:
- Review the training needs analysis;
- Prepare a training plan adapted to the needs of the target groups;
- Develop training curricula;
- Elaborate training materials for each training session;
- Organise training sessions;
- Evaluate the impact of the training.