Donor: Ministry of Infrastructures of Spain
Budget: € 362,188 (Investment: € 60 mill.)
The services provided within the project were the valuation and demand forecast of a new high speed rail line, including the analysis of main features of mobility and transport demand along the corridor Galicia – North Castile. Surveys and counts have been completed in order to provide the inputs for the transport modelling implemented using EMME2 software.
The project objectives
- Coordination of the Informative Studies;
- Follow-up and review of the Informative Studies;
- Thematic Advising;
- Analysis and estimation of transport demand;
- Yield evaluation within the economic, social and financial scope for the different proposed alternatives in the Informative Studies;
- Support in Complementary Services.