Donor: Regional Roads Service at Region of Castilla-La Mancha
Budget: € 2,253,795
The objective of the project was to supervise the construction of the section Consuegra-Tomelloso of the highway Los Vinedos. The project funded the upgrade and construction of 74,5 km of shadow toll road between Tomelloso and Cosuegra, increasing from one lane to two, in both directions 24 km section of the existing highway and building both new 42 km road and 9 km bypass at Tomelloso.
The works realised in this motorway section included a series of studies produces regarding to: traffic, economical viability analysis (cost benefit analysis), and design. The alternative study proposed a multi-criteria related to the economical, technical, functional and environmental objectives.
Types of services provided:
- Perform day-to-day construction supervision (in accordance with FIDIC Similar Conditions of Contract);
- Topographical, geotechnical, geological, hydro-geological studies and control;
- Technical studies on pavements, structures, drainage, signalling, and road allignment;
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Backstopping and supervision.