Donor: Regional Government of Galicia, Directorate of Public Works
Budget: € 895,493
The main objective of the project was to prepare a feasibility study for the construction of the motorway bypass of the N-I road. The toll motorway is 36,6 km long, including a 19,8 km tunnel.
The study included the design of the alignment of the motorway, analysis of traffic, routes and traffic studies, economic evaluation of the toll concession and environmental study.
Types of services provided:
- Economic evaluation and multi-criteria analysis; feasibility and profitability studies;
- Socio-economic evaluation programme for the future motorway;
- Traffic and road safety study: data collection and analysis;
- Design study, procurement and implementation of transport infrastructure;
- Infrastructure feasibility study. Estimation of profits and costs of the project;
- Elaboration of the road management data model and evaluation of possible strategies for a private concession;
- Environmental impact assessment;
- Overall project management and backstopping.