Budget: € 240,118
In order to comply with NATO requirements and continue to have a presence in Maritime Security, the Spanish Navy awarded the project for the design of docking structure.
The project consisted the following tasks:
- Analysis of marine climate and harbour agitation studie with a focus on harbour resonance;
- Geotechnical survey and geological descriptions of the project site;
- Topography survey of the existing terminal;
- Analysis of the docking ship type for tender design and layout;
- Landfill supply plan for the quay wall construction;
- Design of the quay wall, foundations, drainage solution and analysis of the overall stability;
- Planning of operations and services to be performed in the terminal;
- Elaboration of technical plans;
- Elaboration of a safety and health at work plan;
- Environmental impact assessment of the project including mitigation measures and an environmental follow-up plan.
- Quality supervision of engineering projects (previous engineering studies and reports for the same project site: review of documents content and its compliance with the bid tender).